|Select Your Member Type|
DCBA Fiscal Year is July 1st through June 30th.
Applicants approved between June 1st and December 30th must pay the full year’s dues.
· New Admittees: Recent graduates of law school who have not been admitted to the practice of law in any other state in a previous year, on being admitted to The Florida Bar (Must have their Florida Bar ID Number), shall enjoy a waiver of dues for the first year of their membership (first year graduate, dues waived)
· Regular Member: $70 per year if admitted to practice less than 2 years; $140 per year when admitted to practice 2 years or more.
· Associate Member*: A member of The Florida Bar who is not actively engaged in the practice of law in Miami-Dade County, or is admitted to practice before the highest court of any state or the District of Columbia or a United States Territory, or foreign country or jurisdiction shall be eligible to become an Associate Member of the Association. Dues are $35 after the first year of admission to state bar and $70 after second year.
· Government Member: Government employee’s dues shall not exceed $53 per year for the first 2 years of practice and shall not exceed $105 per year when in practice for more than 2 years.
· Law Student Member: Dues shall not exceed $25 per year. Any person who is enrolled as a student at an ABA-accredited law school, or a law school for which ABA accreditation is pending and subject to proof thereof, but who is not yet a member of The Florida Bar or the bar of any other state and not yet actively engaged in the practice of law in Dade County, is eligible to become a Law Student member of the Dade County Bar Association.· Paralegal Member: Dues shall not exceed $86 per year.